Your shopping cart is empty.
If you are ready to order your print-
1. Choose Stretched Canvas, Metal, or Fine Art paper for your print.
2. Then choose the size of your print.
3. Select 1.5" or .75" for the depth of your canvas. (this is the measurement of the side of the print)
4. Select "frame" if you want this option.
5. Click continue and checkout!
The colors of this old 1948 Ford were incredible. Yellow and turquoise paired together make a great combination.
A friend of mine who is a sculptor called me to tell me about this colorful Ford that she was planning to cut into pieces for her to make her creations out of metal. She told me to come and photograph it before it was gone and I did. The turquoise, yellow, and rust were so amazing together, and just tailor made for one of my paintings.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
Receive monthly art updates on new paintings, art exhibitions, and classes.
I promise to protect your information. No one likes spam!